JSM is always on the lookout to hire talented individuals! Please find our current openings below!
Full-Time Leasing/Office Assistant - Immediate
JSM is seeking a full-time Leasing/Office Assistant who is self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and has good communication skills. This applicant must work well under pressure and in a multi-task environment. The full-time Leasing/Office Assistant will represent JSM in a professional manor and be a primary point person assisting the part-time leasing agents with their duties. This is a full-time position that includes benefits. The essential functions for this position are listed below:
- Warmly greet and professionally address customers and visitors. Ensure properties and leases are properly and professionally presented as the primary point of contact
- Complete all leasing office and customer service related activities. May include but not limited to scheduling appointments, key creation and disbursement, lease preparation, lease signing and execution, subleasing, greeting customers, answering phones, filing, etc.
- Tracking, updating, organization, and entry of all leasing related information and reports
- Assist the Office Manager with residential operations based on seasonal events. Some examples may include checking room vacancies during turnover, key check in during move-in, etc.
- Assist the Residential Manager with the oversight of JSM Residential part-time staff and functions. Provide the primary point of assistance for part-time staff with any leasing questions or issues they may have
Minimum qualifications include; bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum two years of relevant office, reception and/or sales experience, Fair Housing law compliance, excellent skills in verbal communication, possession of a valid Illinois driver’s license, and maintaining a professional attitude and appearance.
Part-Time Leasing Agent - Immediate
JSM is seeking a part-time Leasing Agent who is self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to mulit-task. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to, scheduling appointments for prospective tenants, taking prospective tenants on a tour, selling the apartment and following up after the sale. Part-time Leasing Agents also receive incoming calls to schedule maintenance requests for tenants and assist tenants as they arrive at our office. Must be able to work Saturdays.
JSM is a EEO employer. For more information and to apply, please stop by our office located at 505 S Fifth St, Champaign, IL or give us a call at (217) 359-6108 with any questions you may have.
We greatly appreciate your interest in employment with JSM!