JSM is always on the lookout to hire talented individuals! Our current job openings are listed below.
Full-Time Licensed Plumber - Immediate
Hiring for a full-time Licensed Plumber who specializes in complete piping systems in both residential and commercial locations. JSM is a vastly growing residential and commercial leasing and development firm located in Champaign, IL. As a result, JSM maintenance personnel must be willing to work in a fast paced environment. The Licensed Plumber will be the primary contact for all JSM plumbing needs. This is a full-time position that includes benefits.
Job responsibilities of this position include the completion of plumbing tasks for small or large projects as assigned by the General Manager. Specific functions are listed below. Ideal candidates may have additional specialized experience in certain trades, i.e. HVAC, electrical, etc., however, this is not a mandatory requirement.
- Perform skilled plumbing installations, repairs, inspections, construction, and maintenance
- Clean out drains and remove obstructions and stoppages from water and sewer systems, toilets, etc.
- Repair breaks or leaks by replacing or mending defective and/or broken pipes
- Manage all material budgeting, timelines, etc.
- Coordinate and organize all small and large plumbing jobs
Minimum qualifications requested of this position include; high school diploma or equivalent, 2 years of relevant plumbing experience, valid plumbing license, valid Illinois driver's license, safety compliance, periodic on-call availability and the ability to work under pressure in a multi-task environment. Salary will be based on prior experience. JSM is an EEO employer.
For more information or to apply for any of these positions listed above, please stop by our office located at 505 S Fifth St, Champaign, IL.